Package Cost $350
As same sex Marriages are not yet a legal option in Australia, couples may choose a Commitment Ceremony to publicly declare their love for each other in the presences of friends and family. This is very similar to a legal wedding minus the legal aspect (for now).
I can help create a personal ceremony for your special celebration and public commitment, and you then have a date to celebrate your anniversary in your future years ahead together.
My Guarantee and fee includes:
- I offer an initial no obligation meeting at my home or a convenient location for a get to know you, and you me, and to see is you feel comfortable with me and the services I offer.
- Once you have engaged my services I offer a comprehensive Ceremony Pack which includes all assistance and selections of wording, readings and design ideas for your personal ceremony.
- I listen carefully to your ideas, and include your concepts and beliefs in your own design of a ceremony for the day.
- As many phone calls, emails and contact as needed to fine tune your ceremony to guarantee it is perfect for your day.
- Provision of a portable PA system, and cordless mic to ensure all guests can here the ceremony on the day.
- Travel to and from your ceremony, arriving at least 30ins before commencing, allowing adequate time for your ceremony before discretely packing up and leaving without rushing off.
- Complimentary keepsake copy of your ceremony for you on beautiful wedding paper.